Immigration is the act of leaving the country in which an individual is a native and/or citizen, and moving to another country in order to settle or reside. In the United States, the area of “Immigration Law” refers to the laws and enforcement measures that deal with immigration to the United States and the deportation of individuals from the United States.

At Braswell & Vianna we help foreign nationals realize the American dream. Our main Immigration Law services include:

Non-immigrant visa Categories

  • B-1/B-2 (Business or Pleasure Visitors)
  • E2 & E1 (Treaty Trader & Treaty Investor)
  • F-1 (Student Visas)
  • H-1B (Professional or Skilled Worker Visa)
  • H-2B (Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers)
  • H-3 (Nonimmigrant Trainee or Special Education Exchange Visitor)
  • J-1 (Exchange Visitors)
  • L-1 (Intra-company Transferees)
  • O-1  (Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)
  • P-1 (Athletes and Entertainers)
  • R-1 (Religious Workers)
  • Change/Extension of Non-immigrant Status

Employment-based Immigration Categories

  • EB-1(a) (Alien of Extraordinary Ability)
  • EB-1(b) (Outstanding Professors/Researchers)
  • EB-1(c) (Multinational Manager or Executive)
  • PERM Labor Certification
  • EB-2 (Based on PERM or National Interest Waiver)
  • EB-3 Based on PERM (Professionals, Skilled Workers, and other Workers)
  • EB-4 (Special Immigrant & Religious Workers)
  • EB-5 (Investor Visa)
  • Foreign Nurses Immigration
  • PERM Labor Certification

Family-based Immigration

  • Spouses of US citizens and residents
  • Children of US citizens and residents
  • Parents of US citizens
  • Siblings of US citizens
  • Consular processing
  • K Visa for Fiancé(e)s
  • Travel Documents
  • Reentry Permit

Naturalization and Deportation Defense

  • Naturalization and Citizenship
  • Derivative Citizenship for Children
  • Removal defense
  • Asylum/Refugees
  • Appeals
  • Writ of Mandamus 

Other Immigration Services

  • DACA (deferred action for childhood arrival)
  • Waivers of Inadmissibility for Immigrants and Non-Immigrants
    • I-601 (Waiver of Inadmissibility for Immigrants)
    • I-601 A Provisional Waiver for Immigrants
    • Non-Immigrant Waiver (e.g. for B-1/B-2, F-1, H-1B Visas)
  • U Visa (Victims of Crime)
  • VAWA (domestic violence)

Interested in a consultation?

Schedule your consult.

A consultation allows our prospective clients to understand what legal options are available to them and an approximate dollar amount for services rendered. what legal services we can offer them.